WHY VOLUME LICENSING?
- Pricing Advantages: Predictable cost options for customers with volume discounts.
- Wide Range of Offerings: A choice of programs based on considerations such as size and types of business, payment structure, ownership of software, or standardization preferences.
- Additional Use Rights: Greater deployment options including reimaging rights, virtual and roaming use rights, cross-language use rights and additional productivity use rights.
- Software Assurance: A host of benefits including rights to new product versions, support, training, tools and planning services to support Microsoft software and cloud services.
WAYS TO BUY LICENSES . . .
PROGRAMS UNDER VOLUME LICENSING
- Open License - For organizations that want to pay-as-they-go. Customers pay for licenses as they need them, and get maximum flexibility to grow with their organization’s increasing and changing business needs.
- Open Value - Optimal for organizations that want to standardize their IT infrastructure, customize their platform, and utilize Software Assurance benefits. Customers can upgrade at any time—no need to track versions or open new agreements.
- Open Value Subscription - Optimal for organizations that want to standardize their IT infrastructure, customize their platform, and utilize Software Assurance. Customers can upgrade at any time—no need to track versions or open new agreements. Non-perpetual licenses allow use of software as long as subscription is maintained.
Volume Licensing Resources for Customers
Microsoft Licensing has licensing terms, conditions, and supplemental information relevant to using products licensed through Microsoft Volume Licensing programs, where you can find the following:
In addition, new topics are added regularly, and each document is available for download. You can find the licensing briefs at
Volume Licensing Briefs.
Computer Solutions East, Inc.
Our Microsoft Certified Professionals are ready to help answer your questions, provide a quote or schedule a meeting.